Monday, April 16, 2012

April Updates!!

Hello all!

I'm sorry I haven't been posting lately, but I've been incredibly busy with other projects and school. I'll take the time to give an update of what's been going on here though!

1. I taught a small workshop during Animedia Fest to a small crowd of two. They were interested in learning some Photoshop techniques, and I in turn learned some new ones as well. I then took these techniques and applied them to my first matte painting. I'll have the finished picture up here later.


2. Because of the March Break Mania Camp Photoshop class, I learned how to make some really neat looking Nebulae. I'm going to create some space scenes later on too.


3. I have a second matte painting started, and I've been working on the painting side of it at the moment, but I will move on. It's going to be a Desert scene with a boat on the sand. This will look so neat I know it! This has been teaching me better painting skills which I then apply to my other personal works.


4. On the side I have done a few photo edits inside Photoshop to get a handle on where all the filters are, and what I can do with them. This has been an interesting learning curve for myself, and I'm excited to show it all off when I'm done.




That should be it for now! Pictures will be up later!

No comments:

Post a Comment